When you are building and running a business, you need to do every process wholeheartedly. There are many things to do in order to build your property business. Aside from planning strategy marketing or optimizing marketing tools, customer service also plays important role in property business. The best customer service can help you grow your real estate business to another level. It is important key to hold because it is one of priorities you should pay attention to. By maintaining best customer service, you will not only be able to gain profit but also lifelong brand advocates which are essential for your company in general.
How to optimize customer service to another level?
Seasoned property investors said that world-class customer service can bring you anywhere because you can create more loyal following. However, it is still not an easy feat especially for beginner to develop superior customer service especially when every customer has their own tendencies and interests. Pleasing every one of the sounds impossible. However, you can try these tips to start building your world-class customer service:
- Being proactive i n anything you do related to customers or clients is important. As mentioned earlier that pleasing everyone is impossible. Receiving a complaint or two from customer won’t end your career. Thus you’d better stay proactive in finding solution. When you receive complaint, all you need to do is to take responsibility and make efforts to make them happy. Make sure to make best effort and turn their complaint into compliment.
- Giving the best customer service is not only aimed to your customer but also your partners and others related to the business. Remember that the dots of your business circles are connected and you can not only pay attention to one dot. Instead, you give your best customer service to everyone no matter what the result is. This will give you benefit of loyal leads as mentioned earlier.
- When you face unhappy customers, you need to confront them in the most effective way. Raising your voice won’t get you anywhere. It will just fuel their dissatisfaction even more. Instead, you need to balance out the situation by remaining level-headed. Handle the complaints with the utmost care.
- Every complaint may be different from one individual to another. Thus, you should treat them on their own merits. Remember that you cannot lease everyone so that there is no fit-all solution either. Even if the complaint is the same, you may need different approach to solve the problem if the complaint comes from different customer.
- Make sure that your customer need is your priority to tend to. Even if they give you small complaint, don’t ever underestimate it. Small complaints can lead to the shortcomings of your career. Thus, always remember to treat customer in the best way possible. Their compliment or gratitude is important to achieve. However, loyalty is above them all. It is what you need to gain and use to build your property business.